Bathrooms are, no doubt, the most visited spot of the house in 24 hours. Going for an average count then it will be approximately 7-8 times in a regular day. But you will surely agree with the fact that this private zone becomes a restricted area as soon as winter arrives. In the winter season, though you have the urge to go to the bathroom, your warm beds don’t allow you so. Imagine, moving out of your settled comfort zone and stepping on iced bathroom floor tiles or the cold toilet seat draining away all the body warmth. Some might prefer to call it the worst nightmare, especially for these winter seasons. Besides, the most dreadful situation arises in the morning when it’s time to take the bath. An urge for a warm shower that just appears to be a dream for that moment or desiring to have a hot shower after tiring yourself throughout the day but coming across ice-chilled bathroom temperature that leaves you as cold as before making no difference.
Since it’s a part of your house only is it not your responsibility to keep the bathrooms warm and cozy? Making it a place that’s not only comfortable for you but also pleasant for the guests or people who visit. So why not consider renovating your bathroom with some current hot bathroom trends? Technology has taken a huge leap and has helped many in their fields. With so many innovations by your side, you don’t have to think of a temporary alternative to warm up your bathroom. Get some truly fantastic equipment installed in your bathroom and cherish this warmth throughout your life. Already the market is loaded with some exceptional bathroom designs and concepts. Why not choose one for your bathroom and give it a mesmerizing look? Just go for Bathroom Renovation Once with these contemporary bathroom tools and you will surely love your decision. But you might be new to these designs and ideas, so here are some suggestions that might help you choose from the lot easily.
Some Lasting Suggestions That Are Sure to Befit Your Bathroom in Winters
- Replace your old bathroom mats with thick carpets: the most suitable and easy option to start with. To maintain the warmth in your bathroom, change your old mats and go for thick and soft rugs that help to retain the bathroom warm for a long time.
- Go for heated tower bars: it’s the most luxurious bathroom equipment that you can long for. A true replacement for your iced towels that makes you uncomfortable after the steamy hot shower. Install these in your bathroom and keep your towels warm. Wrapping a warm towel after a warm shower is just a bonus.
- Replace your old plastic tubs with warmer ones: as the name suggests, plastic tubs are not reliable for winter. These tubs can not keep water hot for long durations. But don’t worry everything has a substitute. For the winter season, opt for tubs made from copper, brass, or limestone. They can hold hot water for long durations. Thus, making it easy for you to have a restful shower to shed away all your day’s tiredness.
- Make your tub a closed space: one question that might pop up in your head is whether warming up the water sufficient to keep yourself warm. No doubt it is but can you think of retaining the heat for longer? Go for shower curtains then. It’s another easy way to lock the heat and you can enjoy your bathroom for an added duration. These curtains are especially recommended for spacious bathrooms which are in trend nowadays. Install them and you will be able to gap the difference in the winter season.
- Choose wisely the bathroom mirrors: one major issue associated with these bathroom mirrors is they all become foggy and translucent in the winter after a hot bath. Have you also become bored of these? Want a replacement? Give your bathroom heated vanity mirrors. A heat plate is attached at the back side of the mirror which keeps the mirror moderately warm so that no fog vaporizes on the mirror and you can have a crystal clear view despite the foggy surroundings.
- Some heated bathroom tiles are becoming a mark: to avoid cold during winter, people prefer to install timber or wood flooring that can adjust the temperature but you have a more favorable option by your side. Go for radiant heat flooring installation. A technique that keeps the floor warmed up so that you don’t get chills after a hot bath.
- Install warmer lights in your bathroom: it’s an easy trick to add some warmth to your bathroom. A bulb with a yellow tint of the shade will work perfectly.
Keep these suggestions in your mind while renovating your bathroom. Their installation will make a huge difference. So just consider it before winter arrives.