What Causes QuickBooks Script Error Code 0?
It seems that the script error occurs due to the following reasons:
- Due to a system infection or virus attack.
- Accepting a standard Intuit script error at the beginning.
- Due to the browser’s cache files.
- Error with the company file.
- Improper configuration of QuickBooks Desktop application.
- When the Windows you are using is corrupted or damaged.
- Due to disabling of script processing functions.
After the reasons, we will now tell you the techniques to fix the error effortlessly.
Techniques to Fix QuickBooks Script Error
Technique 1: Unmark Script Error Display Notification
This issue falls when your default browser has improper internet settings. So to fix the script error, follow the given steps:
- In the first steps, shut your QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Secondly, open Internet Explorer and go to the Gear icon from the Internet Explorer right corner.
- Then, choose Tools followed by Internet Options.
- Now, disable the “Display a Notification About Every Script Error” option by unmarking it from the Advanced tab.
- Finally, click OK, reaccess the QuickBooks, and check for the issue.
Technique 2: Add Intuit as Trusted Site
Sometimes, the QuickBooks Script error falls when Intuit is not added to the Trusted Sites list. So to fix the error, add Intuit to the Trusted Site list. But before initiating the process, make sure that the Internet Explorer you are using is updated to the latest version and also set as the default browser on your system. If so, then follow the following steps:
- Firstly, open Internet Explorer.
- Then, navigate to Command Bar and go to Tools.
- Now, choose the Internet Options followed by the Security tab.
- Afterward, choose Trusted Sites and then click on Sites.
- Here, you have to click on Add and enter Intuit.com in the Trusted Sites Window.
- Next, unmark Require Server Verification option.
- After that, exit from Trusted Sites Window and disable Enable Protected Mode by unchecking it.
- Lastly, close your Internet Browser, open QuickBooks, and check for the script error.
QuickBooks Script Error Code 0 can be a serious issue for QuickBooks users. But with this blog, we explain all the reasons and techniques you can use to fix the issue. However, if you want experts to help to solve the issue, dial +1-520-463-7633. Our experts are available to assist you.