Do you have QuickBooks Error Code 30159 and are trapped without any idea what to do? This post can assist you, so you no longer need to be concerned.
One of the payroll faults primarily brought on by improper file configuration in your computer’s operating system is QuickBooks error 30159. Windows and other Windows-compatible programs frequently make this error
What Triggers QuickBooks Error 30159 While Updating Payroll
The causes of QuickBooks Error 30159 are spread throughout a number of different areas. The following are mentioned:
- The payroll subscription of the user has run out or stopped functioning.
- The QuickBooks software’s “paysub.ini” file became corrupt.
- When a virus or malware has compromised QuickBooks or your Windows files; you might be running an outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop.
Walkways to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 30159
To manually fix the QuickBooks error 30159, follow the steps listed below.
Method 1: Go for System Restore
- On your computer, start by logging in as the “System Administrator.”
- Press the “Start” button, then select “All Programs.”
- Locate the “Restore” option, then select it.
- After that, select “Restore My Computer” and then press “Next.”
- A recent system restore point should be chosen.
- Select “Next.”
- Once you’re done, select “Confirmation Window.”
- Restart the system after completing the steps mentioned above.
- You must now get the “QuickBooks File Repair Tool” and install it.
- Once the utility has been successfully installed, run it and select “Scan.”
- Once the scanning is finished, select ‘Fix Error.’
- Once all errors have been resolved (if any), restart your PC.
Method 2: Install the Windows Updates
- Navigate to the “Start” menu and enter “Update” in the search field.
- Press the Enter key.
- Select the option to “Check for updates.”
- Be patient till the machine has finished scanning. You will be able to see any changes that are available on your screen.
- Select each of the necessary updates, then download them.
- Watch for the end of the process.
- Restart your computer once all the updates have been successfully downloaded.
Method 3: Use Windows File Checker
- Sign in as an “Administrator” on your computer.
- To open the “Run” box, hold down the “Win” key and then type “Win + R.”
- Enter the word “cmd” after typing it into the text box.
- The “Command Prompt” window has now shown on the screen.
- After entering “SFC/scannow,” press the “Enter”
- This procedure can be completed in a matter of seconds.
- Once the procedure is finished, adhere to the instructions displayed on your desktop screen to resolve the system file corruption problem.
- To check if the Error Code 30159 was fixed, open QuickBooks Desktop.
Method 4: Add ‘EIN’ to your company file
- When starting the program, log in to the QuickBooks desktop application as “System Admin.”
- The next step is to select the payroll option.
- The next option you must choose is “Use my Existing Payrolls Service.”
- A window labeled “Account Maintenance” appears on the screen.
- After that, select “Add file.”
- Click the ‘Add EIN Number’ radio button.
- To finish, click “Next.”
- After looking through the information, start the QuickBooks program. There must have been a rooting of Error Code 30159.
As explained in this blog, there is a clear and easy fix for QuickBooks issue code 30159. We hope you were able to successfully fix this QuickBooks issue. If the issue continues, we advise contacting our QuickBooks Technical Support team to get urgent help.