In this article you can see the Victony WiFi Extender setup. When it comes to a value-driven investment, nothing can match Victony wireless range extenders. Victony makes everything you do online easier, faster, and better. Victony does this with the aid of the 1200 MBPS speed it provides.
Therefore, everything can be done quickly, including downloading, streaming videos, and gaming. With so many capabilities, the Victony extender is an excellent tool for solving all of your internet-related issues.
Installation of victony wifi extender
It is necessary to follow the following procedures in order to pair the Victony Wifi Extender with a browser:
- Start by connecting your wifi extender to a power source. Since you can do it anywhere, you don’t need to keep it close to your router.
- Wait for the extender to switch on while keeping a watch on the LED indication to change into a solid green hue.
- Now grab a computer, such as a laptop or a smartphone, and launch the wifi manager. Connect to the network of your extender using the WiFi Manager. Most probably, the network would be unsafe.
- Open a tab of your choosing and drag your mouse to the URL bar after successfully connecting to the network.
- Enter or paste the ap.setup website address into the address bar. Press the Enter key on your keyboard after that.
- You will be prompted for login information in both places, and all you need to type is “admin.”
- You will then be sent to the dashboard if you select the login button. From this point on, just complete the setup by following the instructions on the page.
Note:- If you need any assistance regarding you victony wifi extender so contact our technician visit the official website that is ap extender setup.
How can I setup a Victony extender WPS?
To install the Victony Wifi Extender using WPS, follow these instructions:
- Before doing anything else, connect your extender to a source of power close to your router.
- Once it is connected, examine if the power LED continuously produces a light colour.
- Now locate the WPS button on your extender and router.
- Until you notice a green blinking light on your extender, the extender and router have not been effectively connected.
- After this, you simply need to wait a further 10 to 15 seconds for the devices to recognize one another and start functioning.
- When the connection is formed successfully, the extender’s LED will change to a solid shade of green.
Firmware update For Victony wifi extender
Do you know about the firmware? If it turns out that the firmware is a combination of both hardware and software, we’ll let you know. “Firmware” refers to a collection of computer programs that are included into hardware. Wavlink extender firmware upgrades may occasionally be required to resolve extender-specific issues. These issues may relate to performance or security concerns.
- Turn on your Victory extender first.
- Any smartphone will do.
- Go to ap.setup right away.
- From the menu, select Settings.
- At this point, press the Firmware Update button.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the upgrading process.
- For the duration of the process, keep your booster plugged in.