Experiencing QuickBooks error code 3371 and status code 1118? If yes, then reading this piece of writing can help. QuickBooks error code 3371 and status code 1118 is one of the commonly encountered errors. When the QuickBooks user re-configures the desktop or setup the QuickBooks company file for the very first time, then the user can face this kind of issue. Also, this kind of error could be seen, when the entitlement Data Store.ecml file gets damaged, which contains the license properties of QuickBooks. Learn more about this error by reading this post carefully. You can also contact our tech support professionals at +1-844-405-0907 and ask them to perform the necessary steps on your behalf to eliminate the issue.
You may also visit here: QuickBooks Error 6176
What is QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
QuickBooks error 3371 usually occurs when a user re-configure the desktop computer or activate the QuickBooks for the very first time. Also this error may occur due to missing or damaged company files. QuickBooks errors includes QuickBooks Error Code 6000, Error -6000 -83 Code. QuickBooks Error -6000 -82, QuickBooks -6130-0, QB Error -6000 -301, QuickBooks Error 6123-0, QuickBooks Error -6000 -77, QB Error -6000 -304 and more. Among all, Error 3371 is a specific error to QuickBooks Enterprise and when it occurs, it displays ‘Could not initialize license properties’.
Causes of QuickBooks error code 3371
The following can be the factors behind the occurrence of this issue
- QuickBooks desktop performance issues
- Antivirus interruption can also be one of the triggers
- Another factor causing this error can be if QuickBooks stopped not working
- Also crash com error can be a reason
- The user can also cause similar error if the half done or unsuccessful windows updates are present
- Damaged MSXML components can also end up in QuickBooks error code 3371
- Issues with printing, emailing, or saving as a PDF from QuickBooks desktop
Steps to fix the error
The user can try to perform the steps to remove the ecml file to fix the error. The steps involved are as follows:
- The very first step is to press the windows + R
- After that, the user needs to enter or copy it at C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- The next step is to spot the window explorer
- Followed by removing the ecml file and then selecting the delete option
- And then close the windows option
- The last step is to run QuickBooks and then register the product
Why QuickBooks Error Code 3371 Occurs?
It can be understood that Intuit has made compulsory to have license information saved on your hard drive. By chance, if that information, file, or license data gets damaged, corrupted or missing then you can encounter QuickBooks error code 3371. This also occurs in the process of cloning of data on the c:/ drive to another hard disk. In such case, it becomes mandatory to re-type your license information to get this issue solved.
By the end of this post, we expect that the reader might be able to eliminate the issue using the steps listed above. However, if there is any query or if the user needs our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks tech support at +1-844-405-0907 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing instant support and services.