Certificates for the Microsoft Power Platform are in high demand. The PL-900 test is required to obtain your Power Platform Certification. All newcomers to the workforce or those curious about the MS Power Platform should start here. If you’re studying for the PL 900 certification exam, you’ll find several sample questions below that are often tested on the exam. Before diving into the specifics of the Power Platform Fundamentals test, it’s a good idea to familiarise yourself with the certification in general.
Why should you opt for PL 900 certification?
You could benefit from earning your Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals credential if you want to:
- Prove your competence in the use of the Microsoft Power Platform for solution development.
- Demonstrate competence in Power Automation use and the development of basic Power Apps experiences.
- Emphasize experience doing analyses using.
Knowledge of computers, data analytics, the cloud, and the internet is preferred to get the PL 900 certifications. Anyone looking to build a foundation for future certifications may use this powerful platform’s fundamental credentials as a starting point.
This test’s English language version of the PL-900 exam received an update on September 29, 2022.
- Explain how much of an impact Microsoft’s Power Platform has on your company (20-25%).
- (10-15%) What are the most important parts of Microsoft’s Power Platform?
- Exhibit Power BI’s functionalities (20-25%).
- In this section, you’ll be asked to explain what Power Apps can do (25-30%).
- Showcase Power Automate’s functionalities (10-15%).
- Power Virtual Agents (1-5%): Proving Their Worth to Businesses.
Questions on the Microsoft Certification Exam for Power Platform Fundamentals, Version PL-900:
1) You want to introduce business solutions based on Microsoft’s Power Platform. Choose either Microsoft Dataverse or Dataverse for teams to back up your solutions.
Which two functions does Microsoft Dataverse only support? A whole answer is provided by each right option.
A. In-relational database
B. Capabilities to use a phone’s storage when away from
C. Data and picture archiving
D. Watered-down data lakes
2) Choose the one that most appropriately finishes the statement.
Solutions built on Microsoft’s Power Platform use ________________ to identify people in photographs.
A. Advantageous Business Intelligence
Microsoft’s Azure Bot Service, Part B
B. Azure Machine Learning Services
D. Active Directory in Azure
3) AI Builder models may be used in which two Microsoft Power Platform components? A whole answer is provided by each right option.
A. The Use of Canvas-Based Applications
B. Apps that are based on models
C. Software accessed through a portal
D. Intensify Cloud Flows Automation
4) Choose the one that best finishes the phrase: You must utilize ______________ to create a dashboard.
A. Business Intelligence Power Service
B. Desktop Power BI
C. Power BI on the Go
5) You’re setting up a local server-based data source for use with Power BI.
Which supplementary element should you incorporate?
A. Its Azure Application Gateway
B. Desktop Power BI
C. Data Factory in Azure C.
D. On-premises data gateway (option D)
6) Which transformation function in Power Query unpivots rows from an Excel data source?
A. Flip the Rows
7) Choose the option that most appropriately finishes the statement. It is recommended that you Work with your team while creating Power BI reports and dashboards.
A. Construct a Sample App
B. Adding a dashboard
C. exchange data sets
D. joint office space
What do you think the Power platform is? We hope you got a feel for the sorts of things you could see on the PL-900 certification questions. This is a really basic test, and any newcomer should be able to breeze through it with no trouble at all. For more information on power platform fundamentals, contact CloudThat today!